- Siew Kum Hong is a Nominated MP. SDP is a critic of the NMP system
- Siew Kum Hong is representing the people by providing an alternative view in Parliament. SDP is representing itself outside Parliament.
- Siew Kum Hong is a lawyer, conforms to legal norms. SDP has many lawyer members but actively breach the law.
- Siew Kum Hong is seeking a second term as a NMP to be in parliament. SDP participates in elections because it has no choice.
- Siew Kum Hong offers practical ideas while SDP is bias and offers ideas that benefit itself.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Why Siew Kum Hong is not a SDP Mole
Top 5 reasons why Mr Siew Kum Hong is not a SDP Mole?